Dropping Shoes in Lakes...

7/07/2015

I know, you're probably thinking: how is this possible? How in the world do you drop shoes in a lake? This is how! About 3 weeks ago, it was Father's Day. My grandparents held the Father's Day party at their house and I went with my family. They have a big lake in their backyard and we got them a little paddle boat for it. I was going on the paddle boat with my cousins probably the whole entire time, until this happend... My cousins had gotten off the boat to get a snack, leaving me on the boat alone. Since the boat was really dusty and full of cobwebs, there were many spiders crawling on it. I know you can tell what is going to happen next, a spider was crawling beside me. It had long legs and was pretty big. Considering I have aracnaphobia, I was a little scared. So, I took off my favorite black slip on converse, the ones I've worn everyday, and I hit the spider with it. The spider didn't really die, it was still crawling all over my shoe. I went to kind of shake or flick my shoe over the water to get the spider off and... SPLOOSH! My shoe had slipped out of my butterfinger hands and into the lake, and that was the end of my favorite converse. At least I got an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes! I got new mint converse! Anyways, now I'll just wear flip flops in the boat from now on. Comment if you ever had a situation like mine!

That's all for today! If you have a question, need advice or need an opinion on something, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you. Byeee!


XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

0 comments