Let Me Introduce Myself...

7/05/2015

                                          

  Hi there! I'm Bella and welcome to my blog. Since this is my first post, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. First off, I live in Canada. I know some people, for some weird reason, don't really like Canadians. But I don't mind that. Maybe its the way we spell colour. I don't know. Aside from that. I love pugs, penguins, youtubers, books, you know the usual stuff. I am a girl, if you haven't already figured it out. I think I'm pretty smart and mature for my age, which is 13. I know this sounds really cheesy but, I was kind of inspired to make a blog from reading Zoella's book "Girl Online". I just hope that my blog won't start drama in my life like Penny's. I can't wait for "Girl Online 2"! Although Zoe said that wasn't gonna be the name. I hope this first blogpost didn't bore you to death. If it did, I haven't made a very good impression of myself. Anyways, this is it for now. I hope to talk to you later. 



XOXO Bella 

P.S.
If you have any questions or you need advice for something, leave them in the comments and I will try my very best to help you out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments