Moods of Music

7/07/2015

When I listen to music, I feel like I'm in a different world. I feel like I'm alone, on an adventure of some sort. It sounds weird when I say I'm in a music video. It's true. Different types of music make you feel different moods. This is my list of "Moods of Music":

1. Slow Music

 Depends on the tone or whats it called... chord? Anyways, Some of them make me feel really anxious and make me panic and have an anxiety attack. It sometimes make me think about my insecurities and makes me feel depressed. Some of them make me feel calm, like everything is fine and nothing is going to hurt me. Like I'm the safest person in the world.

2.Country Music

 I feel happy and adventurous. I sometimes even dance a little. I feel like I'm having fun and I'm just... happy.

3. Rap Music

 Depends on who its by, I feel really awkward. Rap isn't really my favorite. To me it just sounds like people yelling on top of music or beats. (sorry to all rap music lovers!)

4. Hip Hop Music

 It makes me want to dance and just have fun. I feel confident. Like I can wear a crop top even though I have a bit of a big stomach. I feel like I can do anything. I feel energized and I can run a marathon.

5. Fast Music

 I usually dance around my room and lip sync some of the words if I know any. It sometimes helps me de-stress a bit. It makes me feel energized and it helps me do homework. I feel relaxed and that I'm in a different world.

6.Classical Music

I'm a huge fan of Yo-Yo Ma! Classical music makes me feel more precise and proper, smart, graceful and more controlled. I love the way the violin sounds. It just takes me to another place. Like I'm in a field of flowers, with nothing but rivers and streams around me. It's a feeling I can't explain.

As you can see, music makes us feel different ways. At least for me it does. Some types make me feel scared and anxious, and some make me want to get up and dance. Some make me feel sad and depressed, and some make me feel amazing and calm and safe. I wonder if that happens to other people to? If there is a certain type of music or a certain song that makes you feel a certain way, leave it in the comments and I'll try to check it out!


That's all for today, if you need any advice, have a question, or need an opinion on something leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to try and get back to you. Byee!


XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

0 comments