My Tips to Having Healthy Skin!

7/10/2015

Okay, I'm no health expert or anything, but I use these methods all the time and they work for me.So I thought why not try and help other people who have problems with their skin? So here it is, my list of tips to having healthy skin! Enjoy!


Tip #1: Water


A lot of you may have heard of this tip before, but trust me it works. Water will help hydrate your skin and help fade dark circles. It also helps you fall asleep at night. I necessarily . don't drink a lot of water, but I have tried to this past month, and OMG it helped so much. My skin feels so much more hydrated and I have an easier time sleeping at night. I try to drink at least 3-5 glasses a day, but I usually only drink 3 or 4. It still helps though!



Tip #2: Fitness and Light Exercise


I know when people hear the word "exercise" they have like a mini heart attack and are like "Oh my gosh! I need to go to the gym right now for 3 hours and go on the treadmill and lift weights!" NO! You don't need to do any of that. I have a gym membership, but I don't do anything hard core. I only go like 2 or 3 times a week for an hour and I don't do anything special. Just because I have a gym membership and I go, doesn't mean you have to get one. You can easily do light exercise at home like yoga, hula-hooping, skipping or jump rope, going for a little walk or jog, bike rides, swimming, basically anything that makes you move is considered light exercise. Yes, shopping counts as well!



Tip #3: Food, Food and MORE FOOD!


Food plays a HUGE part in what your skin is like. For example, when my cousin was younger she always had really oily skin. She never knew why. Then she wondered is maybe it was the food she was eating? She basically was eating foods that had a lot of oil in them like peanut butter. She ate it every morning for breakfast. That caused her skin to be very, very oily. I suggest eating foods that make your tummy feel good! I have a very sensitive stomach and if a food doesn't make  me feel good, it REALLY doesn't make me feel good. So I find eating lots of fruits ( of course ), veggies, whit meat like chicken, smoothies, coconut milk ice cream ( I don't have a choice with this one cause I am highly lactose sensitive!), and eat anything that makes me feel healthy and clean. You don't need to go on a detox or anything crazy, just eat what makes you feel clean and energized!


Tip #4: Products 


I find, at least for me, using natural products makes me break out more. It may work different for you, but try to go for a face wash that has no oil. I like buying products from a line. Basically like a set. At the moment, I'm using the Avon clear skin professional set and it works really well for me. I recommend you try it if you have skin problems

(no this isn't sponsored! I just have been using this product for a long time and it has made my skin feel and look AMAZING!)


Tip #5: Routine


Your skin care routine is very important! The best routine is this one I've been using for like 3 years now:


Morning: Rinse face with cold water and pat dry with a clean cloth, use toner then moisturize.


Night: Use cleanser, use wash cloth with warm water to wash off cleanser, use toner and moisturize.


The best way to do it is tone and moisturize twice a day and cleanse once a day.


Tip #6: Pamper Evening!


During a pamper evening, you obviously take a bath and put on a face mask! Wearing the face mask in the bath is the best thing for your skin! The steam form your bath helps open up pores so your face mask can really sink into your skin and do it's job. I usually do this 1-2 times a week just to de-stress and relax.


That's all for today! I hope my tips will help your skin feel a lot more healthier and look amazing! If you have any questions, need advice or an opinion on something, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you!Byeee!


XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

0 comments