I'M A HEALTH FREAK

8/10/2015

Hey guys! I've been thinking and looking back at my lifestyle, for some weird reason, and I thought, I am a COMPLETE health freak. It's not a bad thing, but sometimes it gets a little crazy. I am such a health freak, I used to eat Lays potato chips with hummus. Yes I am CRAZY about being healthy, but its good, I avoid dying of stomach sickness and I feel really good on the inside. I'm not vegan or vegetarian or anything, but I've thought about it before and with my heritage being Italian, we eat a lot of meat and my Nonna would kill me if I don't eat any meat so I just don't eat a lot of it. 



I even put frozen berries in my water. It tastes good though. Its kinda like detox but not as fancy. Its alright. 

My health freakism (yes that is what I am going to call it) drives my parents crazy! If they get like fast food or anything bad like McDonalds, I will not eat any of it cause it is disgusting and I will make my self either a salad or a sandwhich.  I  just know its bad for me and I make better decisions about what I eat. I also have to be careful because I am so highly lactose sensitive that I might as well be lactose entolerent. That is how bad it is. one bit of dairy and I feel like dying. 

Being a health freak has many benefits actually, healthy skin. healthy stomach, more energy, better feelings, get less sick, healthier hair, etc. But that doesn't mean I excersise like crazy. I go to the gym like, 1-2 times a week for like 45-50 minutes. I don't go every day for 10 hours. That is crazy and not good for you cause you could over work yourself and things would not end well.

I'm not saying you have to be a health freak or vegan to be healthy. You can change one little thing in your every day life like taking the stairs instead of the elevator to be healthy. You don't need to work out and eat tons of expensive detox waters and smoothies to feel good. You can easily eat a homemade parfait or eat fruit salads or even put a tomato on your hamburger instead if ketchup cause it is literally the same thing. Just little things. 

Well, that's all for today if you have any questions, need an opinion, or some advice leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments