The 21 Day Fix

8/25/2015

You guys don't know this about me but, I am kind of bigger in the stomach area and I'm not proud of it. I've been very insecure about the way I look and it's been like this ever since I was 11. I think that's pretty young to be feeling like that, but its stuck with me for the past 2 and a half years. I've managed to lose a little bit of it, and it still kinda looks the same. So, I've been trying really hard to find ways to lose a bit more and I haven't managed to. So thank the lord above, my mom and I are going to be doing what is called "The 21 Day Fix", as we both want to lose a bit of our stomachs. You can register for it, but me and my mom have our own way of doing it. If you go online, you have to calculate your weight to see how many calories you need each day. I need 1100 calories each day plus exercise.
 The reason why I'm doing this is because of how I've been feeling. I've been feeling insecure and I've actually been feeling sick a little bit. I have a sensitive stomach so maybe this will help it a bit. I'm not doing this for anyone but myself. I'm doing this for me. Plus 2015 is nearly over and it's the year for change. I haven't made any changes throughout 2015, so I'm gonna make this one count for sure.

That's all for now! If you have any questions, need an opinion or some advice just leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you! I hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! Byeee
XOXO Bella












You Might Also Like

0 comments