Mixed School Feelings

9/06/2015

Hey Guys! I hope my last post helped some of you out. I just really needed to get it off my chest. Apart from that, I just got a notification saying I am going to find out who my teacher is on Monday... AND I'M FREAKING OUT!I literally am so anxious to find out cause there is a teacher I really want and a teacher I really don't want. I just have so much anxiety about it, I'm going to legitimately EXPLODE either with sadness and crying oceans or happiness and relief. If you are really confused and scared, in Canada ( or at least where I'm from) we find out our teachers and all that on the first day  of school. Now my school has decided it would be better for the students to know the day before cause they think students get too much anxiety over the process and all that stuff. I can relate to that a lot because I always get really anxious on the first day of school. But of course who doesn't. If you don't get anxiety on the first day of school, you are amazing and I wish you luck on your first day.


I don't think it's just me who thinks this but, when you look up to summer after school has ended, there is kind of a process of emotions for when you have to go back to school. In my mind this is what it looks like:


End of June(when school ends): Happy and relieved that you have 2 months worth of NO school.


Beginning of July: Planning out your summer and getting into the routine of waking up late everyday not having to worry about school work.


End of July: Gets into the routine of waking up late, only to realize school is only 1 month away, and then no more sleeping in and naps at 4:00 pm. But, you still focus on your summer while it lasts.


Beginning of August: Realize that school is only a few weeks away and try and salvage the summer while it lasts, while trying to get your supplies for school and sorting things out.


End of August: WHY!!!! JUST WHY IS SO I HAVE TO LEAVE TO GO BACK!!! I LOVE MY BED MORE THAN THE CUTE BOYS IN CLASS!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!!!!!!!!

Beginning of  September (when school starts): Well, I'm done with summer... come back to me!!!!!


Going back to school can be stressful. You have to make lunch for yourself EVERYDAY, pick out clothes (unless you have uniforms) EVERYDAY, wake up early EVERYDAY, catch the bus EVERYDAY, and it's just so stressful, and then you wait for Christmas to come around and your home free for a few more weeks. Yay



That's all for today, if you have a question, need advice or an opinion, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you! Byeee!


XOXO Bella



  

You Might Also Like

0 comments