My Expectations vs Reality

9/21/2015

Hey guys! If there are any of you out there...

When I started this blog, I was expecting it to blow up with comments from people around the world and actually have people who look forward to my blog posts and create an amazing community of people who appreciate and share my passion for writing. But in reality, there is no one who reads my blog except for myself. I know it takes time and patience to build up to a good blog, but I write all these things, expecting feedback from other people who are kind of on the same page as me. When in reality...NOTHING. I'm not saying I hate blogging, I love it and it is my passion to write. I guess I just expected all this because of reading "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg 
(which is an AMAZING book and you should definitely read it!). Basically, spoiler alert, the girl in the book starts a blog and right after the first post, she has created this community and gets tons and tons of comments and followers and it's amazing. That's just not reality. It's 2015 and no one really reads blogs anymore. Some people still enjoy it and some people think its old and boring. I'm not saying I'm gonna stop blogging. Through out the years I will have this and my passion for writing will grow with more detail and maybe grow an audience. Plus it's only been three months so far and I just have to be patient.

That's it for now! If you have any questions, need advice or an opinion, feel free to leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments