My Opinion On Scorch Trials (SPOILERS)

9/30/2015

Hey guys! On Sunday, I went to see Scorch Trials. If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, it is the second movie of The Maze Runner series. It. Was. Intense. Like, oh my goodness. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. When the Gladers were in the safe camp thing with Mr. Jameson. I was like, this Jameson guy is really suspicious. When Thomas and Aris were in the lab and they say Jameson speaking with Ava Paige and he was working with W.C.K.D, I was like, this lady will stop at nothing to get what she wants. It was really scary when the cranks popped up everywhere. When the one behind Thomas, the little girl with no eyes, I literally almost screamed. They are so creepy looking, they give me the shivers. When Winston got the Flaire, I was kinda sad kinda wasn't. He wasn't really an important character. I guess they put him in there to show what happens or the process of someone with the Flaire. It was really funny when they escaped and Thomas slid under the door and gave Jameson the finger. He deserved it. When the Gladers were tied up in Brenda and the other guys place and one of the guys called W.C.K.D and they attacked I was like, they are probably gonna escape. They did, but when the Juorhay guy was like "I'm gonna play them my favorite song" I was like, Whats this crazy man gonna do to them with a song. When the song ended I was like, I see how it is. The song was so good, it exploded at the end just to make it even better. I was on the edge of my seat when Brenda and Thomas were being chased by the cranks and they started coming out if the vines in the sewer. I almost couldn't watch. When the lady at the camp was like "Thomas I'm your mother" I was like oh my God. I can't believe it, and when she got shot I was like " Ava Paige must die". I literally HATE Teresa. But hate is a very strong word. Let me put it this way, I really DISLIKE Teresa. She remembered everything and was like "W.C.K.D is good". I hope she dies. When Brenda and Thomas kissed in that club and Thomas imagined kissing Teresa and was like to Brenda "You're not her" and the look on Brenda's face. I felt so bad for her. Poor girl. When they shocked Minho and took him away I was like " MIIINHOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!". He better live cause his hair is literally always on fleek. If you notice in both movies, everytime he runs or he does something where your hair is literally everywhere, his is like perfect. Even when he got struck by lightning. On fleek. I feel like this was just pointing out points that I remembered or just made me feel interested in and gave my opinion on them. Overall, it was an AMAZING movie and if you wanna watch it, watch the Maze Runner first or else you will have no idea what is going on.


That's all for today! If you have any questions, need advice or an opinion, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you! Byeee!


XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments