Picture Day Dilema

9/29/2015

Hey guys! Today at my school, we had picture day. If you live under a rock and have no idea what picture day is, although it's pretty self-explanatory, it's where every one in the school has their picture taken for the yearbook or for other things like emergency forms. Today was not the right day for it. Let me break down my day here.

So the morning started off with my hair still in braids from the night before. I finished washing my face and brushed my teeth, I took out my braids and POOF. My hair was a bit frizzy, but I thought maybe it's cause I slept on it or something. So I just ignored it and moved on. When I stepped outside, it was humid and my hair just frizzed up and it looked like the zoo ran over it. School was even worse. When I got to school, since we don't have air conditioning, was even more humid. My hair just wasn't having it. I made the horrible decision to change into a hoodie and out of what I was wearing before and it was just even worse. At recess, it was okay. But at lunch recess, I was like this is it. It started to poor and poor and poor rain from the sky. Thank God I had a hoodie on cause I just slid it over my head. Of course, cause we are older, we take our pictures last. When I mean last, I mean my class was the last class in the entire school to have their pictures taken. My hair calmed down a bit, I wiped the excess mascara off of my face and my picture was taken. Although, the person giving me posing instructions made me put my hand on my "hip". The reason why I say it like that is because, my "hip" apparently was my thigh. He was like "Okay put your hand on your hip *places hand on hip* A little lower *moves hand lower* a little lower *places hand on upper thigh* Perfect!". It's apparently the new way kids are posing.

Today was kinda a disaster. Thank God for picture retake day.

That's all for today. If you have any questions, need an opinion or some advice, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments