Uhhhhhhhh...

9/25/2015

Oh. My. G-O-S-H! Let me explain.
So at my school, we have student council. We have technology, social justice, Eco, spirit, athletic, the regular committees. I am part of social justice and last year, some students got a chance to go to We Day which is an event that happens around the world. This year, we got tickets. Since I'm in grade 8 and it's my last year in the school. I get more privileges. Which means, I GET TO GO TO WE DAY!!!!!!!!! I am literally so excited!!!!!!! Don't you worry now, I will take many, many pictures and make a blog post about it. You should expect it on October 2nd or 3rd.

If you are sitting here, reading this and are like, " What the heck is We Day?" Well my friend, We Day is a big celebration type thing that is held around the world. Its a celebration of youth making a difference in their local and global communities. We Day is a part of a program called We Schools which is the yearlong program that nurtures compassion in young people and gives them tools to create social change. Basically what happens is that a bunch of people come to talk about what they've done to try and help make changes in the world and there is performances by famous artists.
I'm kinda flippin' cause here is who is going to be there :
Demi Lovato
Shawne Mendes
Hozier
Nick Jonas
Carly Rae Jepsen
Hedley
Kiesza
Toronto Youth Symphony Orchestra

I am so excited!!!!!! This is my first time ever going and I just... CAN'T EVEN! The only down side about it is that I have to wake up at 5:00 am because in order to get good seats, we have to be at the ACC (Air Canada Centre) by 7:45 am. It takes a while to get there from where I live. We Day is happening on Thursday, October 1st and I can't wait! If you wanna find out more about We Day, here's a link to the website: http://www.weday.com

That's all for today! If you have any questions, need advice or an opinion. Leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you! Byeee!

XOXO Bella
  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hate that it only happens in Canada! I think more people should experience it because it is a truly amazing show. Maybe one day it will be in other countries!

      Delete