Happy Thanksgiving!

10/12/2015

Hey guys! It's Thanksgiving here in Canada and to all my Canadian readers, Happy Thanksgiving! This is just a quick little update type thing and as you can see, there are no delicious looking pictures of mashed potatoes or turkey or stuffing because Thanksgiving is meant to be spent with family and friends, not all over the Internet. My family and I had a lot of fun, we played pictionary, watched movies and ate the delicious food my aunts and my Nonna made. It was kind of funny because we are Italian and my Nonna always makes pasta no matter what, and she always puts tons of cheese on it. Since I'm lactose intolerant, and she loves me, she made me a little plate of cheese free pasta beside two huge pots of cheese filled pasta. It was all good and I in fact did not over eat. I wasn't all that hungry so I didn't eat a lot. I also think I am getting sick because my nose is stuffed, my throat hurts like crazy and I'm just feeling really UGH. You know what I mean? All I want is some hot chicken noodle soup and tea with honey right now but it's like 1:00 am at the moment so it can wait. But anyways, Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all had a lovely day! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments