Literal Thoughts In My Brain

10/25/2015

Photo taken from Tumblr
                 
Hey guys! I've had these really, really ocean deep thoughts about life lately. For example, the reason why I never listen to my parents is because I want to show people I cannot be controlled by them. That I can make my own decisions. I don't know why this is happening. Maybe it's that teenager phase where you have problems that nobody understands. The thing is, I can't even understand them myself. I don't know, maybe the thought of being forgotten and going to a new school next year are dawning on me. Or it's the thought of not knowing what Aid thinks of me. Does he feel the way I feel about him? Is he worth obsessing over? Do I want to hear the answer and end up crying in the end? I'm not sure, but I've been trying so hard to  let go of Aid and it's difficult. I know I'm only 13 years old, but you can feel love at any age. I've never felt so strongly about someone before, and I'm so desperate to find out if he feels the same way. I doubt it though. He's an elementary school crush, they don't usually end very well. They usually forget each other in high school. Stupid, stupid high school. That's it for today. Leave a comment if you have ever felt this way about someone before. Thanks for reading! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Bella. Thank you so much for this post. Well, I also feel the same way. But in my situation, it's Harry Styles. Which is a lot harder for me. Being a fan isn't a simple thing, you get heartbreaks everytime. It just sucks that I hugging them, meeting them, talking to them or even taking a sinple glimpse of them are just happening in my dreams, never in reality. But I thank them though, they're the ones that keeps me sane and inspired.

    It hurts that even if I say "I love you" to him over and over again, it will never mean something... different. It will always be just an "I love you" from a fan.

    Always & forever. Jade x
    - lumierejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Jade! Your blog inspires me a lot and it's CRAZY that you related to this! This literally made my whole day 10 times better!

      Delete