Philophobia

10/04/2015

                                   
This may sound weird, but I have philophobia. I am afraid of falling in love. I want to fall in love, experience romance and be happy. But I'm scared, I'm afraid that I will push everything aside for love and then possibly have my heart broken and I put my life aside for love for absolutely nothing. I want to fall in love, and I won't let philophobia stop me. Now that I think of it, this sounds like some sort of medication comercial where the person has stomach issues and is like "Now with Stomach Helper, my pains won't stop me from doing the things I love!".

But in all reality, I'm only 13. I've got a long way to go with love in my life and it's okay to be scared of falling in love at my age. Whether your 35 or 13, it's okay to be afraid of falling in love. It's okay to have philophobia. Plus, no one said you have to fall in love to be happy...

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments