September Favorites 2015

10/01/2015








Hello everyone! Since September is finished, sadly, it's time for my very first favorites blogpost! Since now it's October, expect lots of Halloween-ish changes to the blog and many Halloween related blogposts. I found September very productive and nerve racking from school, but it's mostly all good. So, let's get onto the favorites!

*********************************************

My first favorite is very blurry as you can see. Focusing cameras on nail polish is harder than it looks okay! It is a nail polish by Crabtree & Evelyn in the colour Mint. It is a beautiful colour to wear during summer, going into fall. It's hard to see this but it is kind of like a Tiffany Blue kind of colour. I love this colour a lot and I recommend it 100%!


These are my literal favorite jeans right now. I wear these almost all the time and they are probably the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. They are from Aeropostale and I kid you not, they feel like PJ's! They are ripped in the knees, as you can see, but because I'm so very short, you can only see the rips when I sit down so I had to pull the top part of the jeans up in this picture. (#shortpeopleproblems)


Oh My God. These shoes are from Ardene. These may look like regular beat up Burgundy sneakers. But no, they are the most comfy beat up Burgundy sneakers ever. The reason why the look so rough is because I wear them almost everyday. They literally go with everything and make my feet look really cute. I too am still wondering if your feet can look cute but with these shoes, I think my feet look cute.


This, ladies and gentlemen, is my precious baby. This is a body spray by Bath & Body Works called "Plumeria". This is the best perfume I've ever worn, it smells like fresh, sweet tropical flowers and it just smells AMAZING! The only down side is, I think it may sometimes attract wasps and bees because where I live, we are having a wasp break out and it might be partly my fault. I'm so sorry to everyone in my neighborhood for smelling so good!


This may look like regular lotion. But it's not, I call it "Summer in a tube". It literally smells like coconut and summer. This is the cooling gel lotion by Bath & Body Works in the scent "Iced Coconut Coolada". This great if your legs are nice and smooth after a shower and because it's cooling, it cools your legs and makes them feel so smooth, you will be rubbing your legs a lot.


This book is AMAZING, A+, 100% must read! It's "All The Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven. I saw Zoella talk about it in a favorites video so I decided to check it out, and boy it brings out a little tiny bit of feels. Basically there is this boy named Finch who is always thinking of ways he'd want to die, and this girl named Violet who lost her sister in a terrible car accident and they meet at the top of a bell tower. That's all I'm gonna say cause I'm not a spoiler!!!


This is more like a MUST HAVE IN MY LIFE for me. It's my 3Ds XL and the Animal Crossing: New Leaf game. I am so late on this and I know. I've wanted a 3Ds for so long and I finally bought one. I only have one game so far and it's Animal Crossing. I have been literally OBSESSED with this game. I play it everyday and I get really excited when someone new moves to my town. It's a little weird cause I've only been playing it for like 2 weeks and my house is legit crap but who cares. If you like being a nerd and get a 3Ds, get Animal Crossing. Trust me, it will change your life!

That's it for today! If you have any questions, need advice or an opinion, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you. Byeee!

XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

0 comments