We Day Toronto | 2015

10/02/2015


Hey guys!!!!  As most of you know, I had the chance to go to We Day with part of the Social Justice Committee at my school. I had an AMAZING experience and I really wish more people had the opportunity to be there. I know most of you are wondering, how much did I have to pay for the ticket? Tickets to We Day are earned, not bought. My school earned them by doing charities and food and clothing drives.


So my morning started off by waking up at 5;00 am and meeting my teachers and the other students at the train station near my house. It took us about 45-50 minutes to get there, but it was totally worth it! When we got there, we waited near the doors to the ACC and waited for them to open. On our tickets, we were only assigned a section, not a seat. The seats were first come first serve, thankfully we got there early enough do we got PERFECT seats right near the floor. We were literally at the end of the stairs at the bottom. We were so close to the stage, a bunch of the performers walked past us and we got autographs from the founder of We Day's inspiring teacher! It was awesome. Demi Lovato, Shawn Mendes, Kiesza, and Nick Jonas walked past us!!!!!

Here is a picture of the stage! Well, over top of it at least. The GIANT moving camera that gets those cool air shots of the performers, yeah that was planted right in front of us. At least I got good photos of some of the performers.



When we first got to our row, there were all these bags in EVERY seat in the stadium. Each filled with a notebook, pen, book by the founders, swaggy sunglasses, a cookie cutter with the word WE on it, and a bunch of coupons from the sponsors. This was kind of like a "Thank You" type thing that encouraged us to take notes for ideas on what to do in our schools to help make a difference. I think the Social Justice Committee will have many big ideas now thanks to this!



 We even got posters to hold up. If you can't already tell, this is the poster that was at my seat.


Where we were sitting was so close, that some of the performers like Demi Lovato and Shawn Mendes actually walked right in front of us!!!!! The host and and an interviewer from MTV actually waved at us!!! Plus, Bailee Madison (I think that's how you spell her name) walked in front of me and said hi to me!!!! She also sat in the section right beside  me! We were section 115 and she was in section 116. Literally right next to me!


Hedley performed


Carly Rae Jepsen performed


Demi Lovato did segments for MTV. She DID NOT perform because her dad recently past away


SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN


Even Analise Carr was there to talk about her journey to swimming across Lake Ontario


This was my first time ever at a We Day celebration and I will remember this forever. I've got tons of inspiration to share with you guys and I might have to do it in segments or like little chapters on the blog because this blog post would go on for days!

That's all for today! If you have any questions, need advice or an opinion, leave it in the comments and I will try my very best to get back to you. Byeee!

XOXO Bella




You Might Also Like

0 comments