WILD - Troye Sivan

10/07/2015


About a month ago, Troye Sivan released his single WILD. I've been obsessed with it! I love it and I listen to it all the time! Inspired by LumiereJade's blogpost on One Directions single Infinity, I decided to do one on Troye Sivans WILD.

Trying hard not to fall
On the way home
You were trying to wear me down
Kissing up on fences 
And up on walls
On the way home
I guess it's all working out, now

The beginning is literally my favorite. The way his voice goes so well with the music, it's amazing.

'Cause there's still too long till the weekend
Too long till drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool
Leave this blue neighborhood
Never thought lovin' could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild

The chorus kills me! He sings the highnotes perfectly. Not too earpiercingly high. It's like he's explaining how he loves someone so much that he's mad. It's driving him wild, as he says.

Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad
It drives me wild
You're driving me wild, wild, wild

I feel he expresses some of his emotions through this song. How he loves someone so deeply, that he's going mad, it's driving him crazy.

White noise in my mind
Won't calm down
You're all I think about
Running on the music 
And night highs
But when the lights out
It's me and you now

He constantly thinks about them and is always happy when they are around. Like a spark of joy when he see's them.


'Cause there's still too long till the weekend
Too long till drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool
Leave this blue neighborhood
Never thought lovin' could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild

You make my heart shake
Bend and break
But I can't turn away
And it's driving me wild
You're driving me wild
You make my heart shake
Bend and break
But I can't turn away
And it's driving me wild
You're driving me wild

Even though, they make him angry and upset, he still loves them and he's crazy about them. He loves them too much to hate them. He's going wild. This I can totally relate to. It's private so I'm not gonna say anything, cause some things are meant to be kept a secret.

After this, the chorus repeats itself until the song is over. But this song is a true masterpiece and I am so proud of Troye and how far he's come! His song is my #1 and I recommend you listen to it IMMEDIATELY!

XOXO Bella







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the post! You have a really great blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot! Your blog is great too!

      Delete