Describe Yourself (Tag) | BEDIN 4

11/04/2015

Hey guys! So, I know this is a really late post but I had a whirlwind of a day today. I went to a leadership conference and I went to my brothers first hockey game and I literally had no time to think of something to post. I've had this idea in the back of my mind for a while and I decided to try it out to see if it works. So I hope I created this tag called the "Describe Yourself Tag". Basically, it's for bloggers and what you have to do is try to give your audience a description of what you look like. This is cool for people who are anonymous like me because it gives their readers an image to make up and try and figure out what you look like. I don't know, it sounded cool to me so let's try it!

To start off, I am 61 and a half inches tall (5'1 1\2), I have nearly shoulder length ombre hair (ombre means that half my hair is brown which is my natural hair and the ends of my hair are bleached blonde), I have dark eyebrows, I have small light brown eyes when I smile, my eyelashes are very dark and thick and it looks like I am wearing eyeliner, I have 2 piercings on each ear, I have those smile lines near my cheeks when I smile, I have wide shoulders, a little bit of a round stomach, short legs and thick thighs, and size 8 feet. I am Italian so you can definitely tell if you ever see me. Of course in the future or as my blog hopefully grows, you will see pictures of me. But, until now I am going to remain anonymous and I will see where that takes me. Thank you so so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you tomorrow for another BEDIN! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

P.S. I tag LumiereJade, heyangel and anyone who reads this to do this tag! And if you do it, leave the link to your blog in the comments so I can check them out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments