Hapiness Is | BEDIN 12

11/12/2015

hap·pi·ness
ˈhapēnəs/
noun
  1. the state of being happy.
    "she struggled to find happiness in her life"
    synonyms:pleasurecontentmentsatisfaction, cheerfulness, merrimentgaietyjoy,joyfulness, joviality, jollitygleedelight, good spirits, lightheartedness,well-beingenjoyment;

Happiness can mean many things, it depends on how you put it. Happiness could be opening the door on a crisp fall nigh, as the wind is blowing and the leaves crunch as you step on them. It could be hugging someone you love or calling someone you haven't seen in a while. Happiness could be celebrating or even partying. Happiness is an amazing feeling that is sometimes indescribable. For some people, they always have one example that they always use whenever someone asks what happiness feels like. The thing is, happiness doesn't always feel the same. Happiness doesn't always mean the same things either. People have their own definition of happiness. 

My definition of happiness is being loved. Being appreciated by the people around you, laughing at lame jokes that you and your friends make, being able to talk to someone who understands, seeing the person you love everyday and having flashbacks of those fun times you had during the summer. Happiness is knowing that people are there for you, you are proud of who you are and the type of person you have become, being able to be yourself around people without having to worry about what you do and what you say. Happiness is making your own decisions and being free and answer to nobody but you. Happiness is playing video games with some friends and laughing at funny jokes and having conversations on Skype. Happiness is the best feeling you could ever feel. Happiness is the best medicine. Happiness is happy.

I hope you enjoyed my little ramble about happiness. I've been feeling down lately and I thought, the only way to try and make myself feel just the tiniest bit better was to write about what happiness means to me... and listening to One Direction. I hope this made you feel better if you are feeling down! I want to see your definition of happiness, make a blog response on your blog and leave the link in the comments and I will check it out! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella






You Might Also Like

0 comments