I Don't Want This Day To Come | BEDIN 28

11/28/2015

I am the type of person who worries and gets really sad in advance. When I know something is going to come one day, I will make myself think and become really sad and just cry and cry way before it even happens. Today, the thing that made me think and become really sad is that next year, in grade 9, my best friend is moving half way across the world to Australia. I won't get to see her at all, we probably won't be able to Skype or FaceTime because we will be living in 2 different time zones. I don't want her to go. All the memories and fun times we've had together will be forgotten. I have something to remember her by when she goes, a porcelain penguin that she painted for me. I'll tell you more about that when the time comes. I am just trying to accept it. It's going to come and I can't do anything to stop it. It will take time, but eventually I will accept the fact that my best friend is going to leave and I will probably never see her again, and me and the memories we made will be forgotten. Sorry this was such a late post. I will see you tomorrow.

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments