I Feel Like I Lost A Friend | BEDIN 15

11/15/2015

Hey guys! I think you already know this, but Jade took down her blog not too long ago. She took down more than just her blog, she took down her Facebook too. We used to chat on Facebook and she even joined my blog. I emailed her and everything. A couple days after she took down her blog, she unjoined my blog, deleted her Facebook and deleted the comments she left on my blog posts. I am in no way upset by this, but I feel like I lost a friend. I didn't really know her that well but I still liked to call her a friend. I felt like we had a connection of some sort, we were kind of alike a little bit. Her blog posts were my favorite thing to read, and now they are gone. I wish I knew her better, I wish we talked more, I wish we had conversations and became friends. Even though she lives in the Philippines. Jade, I highly doubt you're reading this, but I think of you as a friend and I hope that even though you don't have your blog we can be friends. Thank you.

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments