I'm Afraid Of The Internet | BEDIN 10

11/10/2015

The Internet is a great place. At least it used to be, in my mind. It's become a dangerous place, where people post things that shouldn't be on the Internet. I am afraid of the Internet. It's hard to explain why but I am afraid. I am most afraid of talking to people (especially guys) on the Internet. I just realised this because I was recently playing video games with my two guy friends and as we were playing another guy joined us. I kept quiet but my friends started talking to him and annoying him and he answered and I got scared. I seriously have no idea why. I think it was because I was the only girl on the server but I don't know. The point is, there are people out there who are smart. Geniuses if you may. They can hack and use their skills to dig up something in someones Internet history or find something personal. For example, when a YouTuber uploads a new video, there is always that one person who saves the video and re-uploads it. Or when someone posts a new picture on Instagram, some people take screenshots. It is so easy to be found on the Internet. It's almost impossible to hide. I'm not saying this to scare you, I'm saying this to warn you. Be careful on the Internet and think about what you post. Post something wrong, and it will come back to get you.

This was just a little ramble that I thought of while playing the game and it really got me thinking. So here it is! Join my blog if you want to be notified when I make a new post. Thank you for reading! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments