It Was All A Big Joke | BEDIN 19

11/19/2015

Well, it must've been the funniest joke ever. I have to admit, I am a little hurt, a little upset. But I know better now. I am trying to move on and it's gonna be a long process.

It was a joke. The "thing" Aid was supposed to tell me was nothing. He did it to annoy me. He didn't actually have anything to say to me. I am a little hurt because I had the tiniest bit of hope onside me that he was going to tell me he liked me. But no, I got a big joke. I have to admit, I don't know why I like him. All he cares about are video games. Our friends and I Skype and when it's just the two of us, we have to be playing TF2 in order to talk to each other. Or else we won't say anything. I have liked him since I was 4 and at the time, he had no idea I existed. I don't know what I was thinking. I wouldn't call this a "heartbreak" because it isn't really. It might turn out that, he really does have to tell me something and he told his friends to tell me it was a joke because he's not ready to tell me yet. I don't know, but for all I know, this is reality. Not the movies.

Anyways, I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry this came up really late! You have no idea how disappointed I feel! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you tomorrow. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Bella! Just wanted to say that this is really heartbreaking. People should know that even words hurt even though they're only a joke. I hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I missed you so much Jade! I literally broke down into tears of joy when I saw this!

      Delete