My Doddleloddle Obsession

11/01/2015


If you don't know who Doddleloddle is, her name is Dodie Clarke and she is a youtuber. I have recently come across her videos and they are my literal favorite thing EVER! I love her ukelele original songs and her covers!!!! You need to check out her channel literally right now! Dodie did not tell me to do this. Heck, she doesn't even know I exist! But I think she deserves a little more appreciation for what she does. She writes AMAZING songs that you need to listen to! My favorites of hers are Adored By Him, Little Room and PAINT. You need to go over to her channel now and watch her videos!!!! I'm gonna leave now so you can go watch some of her videos! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post! Thanks for reading. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments