My Favorites From Made In The A.M Album | BEDIN 16

11/16/2015

      

On Friday, November 13, 2015, One Directions final album came out. It has literally been playing in my head phones all the time now! I have so many favorites from the album you need to listen to. Here they are and why:

History- This is one of those songs you will find yourself listening to when you're bored and lip syncing in the mirror to. It's very catchy and I find myself humming it at school.

End Of The Day- I literally love this song but it's not my number one. I will lip sync and dance to it and I listen to it when I do homework. I love how the beat changes when the chorus comes!

Olivia- I like this song a lot! The violins make it ten times better to be honest!

Walking In The Wind- I love the lyrics to this! I love how it's not too fast and not too slow. I love it so much!

Perfect- AHHHHH! I love this so much! I listen to this song all the time! Who am I kidding, I'm always listening to One Direction. It's my number two song though, I still love it!

I Want To Write You A Song- THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE! I love listening to the words and imagine a boy that loves me for me singing it to me and OMG I love it! I would kiss a guy if he sang it to me, as long as he meant the words he sang. Some people say it's a boring song but I love it. As I've said the past 48 000 times!

Temporary Fix- This is a song I would listen to and have a dance party with my friends. I always lip sync to One Direction so that is one of the things I would do.

Thankyou so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I'll see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella



You Might Also Like

0 comments