Ready For December! | BEDIN 30

11/30/2015

Today is the last day of BEDIN, sadly. I feel like it went by so fast, and a lot of things happened as well. I am here sat on my bed with a Christmas sweater on and I'm surrounded by colourful Christmas lights listening to Christmas music on Spotify. What is my life? I finished decorating my room today so here are a couple pictures!


My colourful Christmas lights that I absolutely love! If I was a YouTuber, they would be the perfect background!

This is part of my bed, with my lights and a little Santa plushie

This is a cute little penguin that my friend bought me last year on my chair. This chair is too small for me to sit on and has my name on the back of it. If you press the button on it's hand, it sings jingle bells and spins around. I dance and sing every time I press it because it's just so fun and it puts me in the Christmas mood!

Lastly I have a big fat snowman plushie on my bench as an accent in my room.
 The reason why I decorated my room is because my family and I just put up or Christmas tree! We even took some photos of me and my brother to put on Christmas cards and stuff. I'm actually writing this on Sunday because today (Monday) I am having a scope done on my stomach and I will need to rest after the procedure. Yes, I am going to the hospital for this and they are giving me anesthesia (the stuff that puts you to sleep) and I will be really drowsy after and probably not able to blog. I'll make an update on how I'm feeling on Tuesday and don't worry, I am completely fine. There is no need to worry about me!

Thank you for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You should start your youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do! I'm still thinking about it. Maybe if you do it, I'll do it too!!!

      Delete