Thank You Jade | BEDIN 8

11/08/2015

This post is dedicated to LumiereJade, who recently said goodbye to the blogging world. Her blog is what inspired me to create my own, even though I started mine before hers... But that isn't the point. Jade was the very first person who commented on my blog. I remember the day I say her comment, I literally jumped out of my chair in my room and started dancing around my room saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes! OMG! Yes! I can't believe this! Oh my goodness this can't be real!" It was one of the best days of my life. She was an amazing blogger and I'm sad to see her go. I will hopefully stay in contact with her over emails and she was just so lovely and amazing! Jade, if you are reading this, in which I hope you are, thank you. Thank you for being the first person to see my blog and make me proud of what I'm doing. Hopefully we can talk more and keep in touch. Thank you for sticking with me through the 5 months I've been blogging. Thank you for everything.

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments