The Future Is Terrifying | BEDIN 9

11/09/2015

                   
The future. Some of us are excited for it some of us are scared. I am one of the people who are scared for the future to come. I like the way things are now and I hate to see them change. Things used to be so happy and easy when I was younger, and now that I'm older things are hard. I'm scared for the future because I'm afraid of the worries and the responsibilities I will have as an adult or teenager in high school. I'm afraid of the heartbreak and sadness that is soon to come. I am scared, but I can't let my fears get to me. I need to worry less about the future, focus on the present, and smile and laugh at the past. If you are afraid like me, try not to be. Because I'm trying not to be and just know your not alone if you feel this way. Thanks for reading! Join my blog to be notifies when I make a new post. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments