TMI Tag | BEDIN 14

11/14/2015

Hello people! I have no idea what to call you guys, if you have any ideas please do leave them in the comments! Anyways, today I am going to be doing the TMI Tag! Enjoy!

1: What are you wearing?
A T-shirt from a leadership conference and some athletic tights from Old Navy.
2: Ever been in love?
Yes. Secretly. So secretly the person doesn't even know about it...
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope, but it will come
4: How tall are you?
5'1 1/2
5: How much do you weigh?
Not gonna happen
6: Any tattoos?
Nope it's illegal for 13 year olds
7: Any piercings?
Yes. I have 4. Two on each ear
8: OTP?
CutiepieMarzia and Pewdiepie
9: Favorite show?
GIRL MEETS WORLD
10: Favorite bands?
5SOS, One Direction, The Vamps, All Time Low, R5, Panic! At The Disco and Two Door Cinema Club
11: Something you miss? 
My family in Florida
12: Favorite song?
Gasoline by Halsey and Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya
13: How old are you?
13
14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Is funny and can make me laugh but is serious when it's time to be serious. Someone who will hug me and comfort me on my bad days and will accept me for who I am.
16: Favorite Quote?
I can have it, but do I really want it?
17: Favorite actor?
Shailene Woodley
18: Favorite color?
Mint Blue
19: Loud music or soft?
SOFT! I literally cannot stand loud music! I can't even handle the loudest music setting on my phone.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room for like ten hours.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
25 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope
24: Turn on?
Has a supply of fruits.
25: Turn off?
Has a supply of candy
26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I want to let the world that I exist.
27: Fears?
Spiders, being made fun of, heart break and a whole lotta stuff.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
An episode of Girl Meets World
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
I have no idea. Wow I am a bad person
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
You will find out in the future!
31: Last book you read?
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Maze Runner 
33: Last show you watched?
The episode of Girl Meets World that I cried about
34: Last person you talked to?
Kier, Aid and Clar
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Besties for life!
36: Favorite food?
Sushi!!!!!!
37: Place you want to visit?
Brighton, England
38: Last place you were?
At school
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes
40: Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my parents good bye
41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
GRAPE
43: What instruments do you play??
Ukelele and Recorder
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Braclets
45: Last sport you played?
Dance
46: Last song you sang?
Perfect by One Direction
47: Favorite chat up line?
Are you wifi? Cause I feel a connection
48: Have you ever used it?
I haven't built up the courage
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday I went skating with Dan
50: Who should answer these questions next?
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Thanks for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I'll see you later! Byeee!
XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments