Tumblr Is Literally My Life | BEDIN 22

11/22/2015

Taken from , you guessed it, Tumblr.
                I. Love. Tumblr. It's where I find those cute photos and get my inspiration from. I love it to death! It is the second best thing made on the internet, besides YouTube. Tumblr is a place where people can express themselves and express things they love in cute artsy ways. However, My Tumblr page is full of quotes, romantic GIFs and romantic things I wish happened to me. If you would like to follow my Tumblr page click HERE . Hopefully you like my Tumblr page. The poem I posted on Friday is also there as well and I will hopefully post more poems there in the future. Comment your opinion on Tumblr and tell me if it has taken over your life too. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you tomorrow. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments