Why Can't He Tell Me! | BEDIN 18

11/18/2015

WHY CAN'T HE TELL ME! He brought it up like 4 times today and he even pulled me aside all 4 times and every time he said, "Nows not a good time." and walks away. Like WHAAT?! Okay, rewind so they know the story.

Today was an interesting day, the first thing: I was doing a history presentation, and the person who switched the slides switched them too fast. There's a boy in my class with and disability and he basically speaks his mind. So, in the middle of my presentation he went "Your slides are too fast!". I literally stood there, in front of my entire class, some of them giggled and I just wanted to curl into a ball and cry. I felt so offended and I have no idea why. But anyways, now to the bigger issue I'm dealing with!

In class, I face Aid (my crush) and at lunch he looked at me and said, "Izzy, I have to tell you something.""Okayyyyy?" I replied. He opened his mouth to say it and stuttered a bit. "I can't tell you. I just can't." "Why can't you tell me?" I asked. "Not right now." he replied. I turned around really confused. At recess, I was sitting with my friends and he came, " Okay, I have to tell you something." I sat on the edge of the bench and gave him a stern look. He did the same thing. "I can't tell you right now" and he walked away. He did that another time at that recess. At last recess, he pulled me aside, "Okay, I am going to tell you. I just want you to know, this is really personal." I looked at him and said, "Okay, you either tell me or don't tell me. Otherwise don't say anything." Guess what, HE DID IT AGAIN. "I'm sorry! I can't tell you! Not right now." and he once again, walked away. I literally gave up. I was like "You know what? That's it. Stop bringing it up if you aren't going to tell me." I have no idea what he was going to tell me. You know when you are so desperate to find something out that you will keep harassing the person until they tell you? That's what I felt like doing, but I was like if he doesn't want to tell me or he's not ready, that's fine he will tell me when he is ready. I just gave up and walked away. I literally couldn't even.

Thank you for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I'll see ya later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments