2015 In A Nutshell

12/31/2015



I feel like 2015 went by too fast. I don't really remember a lot of it. But, here is what I remember most of. I discovered that someone that I never really knew, who always striked me as a funny sarcastic person, wasn't happy. Things happened at home and with their personal life and I helped them as much as I could. They trusted me and I trusted them. They were always there for me and I was always there for them. I dyed my hair for the first time in my life and I think I gained more self confidence in myself. I feel more confident then I ever had before. Heck, I even had my first date.I still remember the awkward texts while he asked me and my cousin and I freaking out while he asked me. I remember him trying to scare me when we met at the spot and the lake and him attempting to show me fish. I got closer to the one I like and we are still getting even closer. I learned that it's okay to have down days, because you can never be upset for a long time. Friends will be there to help you forget about your problems and hug you when you cry. I had a fun Halloween and a great start off to the school year. My marks are good so far and I am happy where I am. We even got a new Prime minister named Justin Trudeau, I think you may have heard of him because he is the person who accepted 25000 Syrian Refugees into our country. I got addicted to anime and fell in love with Noragami. Some drama went down literally the day before Christmas which affected my relationship between me and some good friends, we talked about it and things seem to be okay. I had a lot of fun with my family and realized how much we have changed since we were kids. I had a pretty good 2015, and here was my year in a nutshell. How was your year? Make a blog post and leave the link in the comments so I can have a look at it!

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you in 2016! Byeee! And also... HAPPY NEW YEARS!

XOXO 2015 Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was was a lovely year for you wasn't it? Here's how my year went:
    http://hopefulfaithfulandcreative.blogspot.ae/2015/12/2015-flashback.html?m=1
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete