Anime Is Way Better In Japanese

12/21/2015

Hello! Yes, another post about anime. I am literally IN LOVE with anime! I finished watching the first season of SAO in a little over 3 days and finished the first season of Noragami in a little over 2 days. Sadly, the second season of Noragami isn't on Netflix so I can't watch it (cries into pillow and begs Netflix to hurry up and put season 2) and I've also started watching Ouran Host Club. I wanna watch Owari No Seraph I think it's called because I saw all these clips and Intagram edits of it. It's also not on Netflix, grrrrrrrrrrrr.I wanna watch so so so so so many animes! It's not even funny. I like anime because it's different. There are so many talented artists in making anime and the characters are amazing. My favorite anime characters are Yui from SAO and Yukine from Noragami.

Photo taken from Google. I DO NOT own this photo
This is Yukine from Noragami. He is Yato's Regalia. He is cute and funny, and is also stubborn and in his teens. He causes Yato trouble and almost caused the death of Yato, but he saved Yato and helps him out. He is also known as Yukki and his Regalia name is Sekki. He may be stubborn and ruthless and seems like he doesn't care, but deep down he does and will do anything to protect the ones he cares about.

Photo taken from Google. I DO NOT own this photo


This is Yui from Sword Art Online (the first anime I ever watched). She is cute and adorable and will do anything to help her mom and dad, aka Asuna and Kirito. Asuna and Kirito saved her in SAO when they were trapped and they call her their daughter. Yui is a program in the game to help players with their mental and emotional well being. She stumbles upon Kirito and Asuna and she helps them throughout the anime. She is loving and caring and will try as hard as she can to make her mommy and daddy proud and safe

Now back to the blogpost. The animes I watch are in Japanese with the English subtitles. I prefer it that way because the voices they use in Japanese suits the character. I watched the trailer for the second season of Noragami and it was in English. I didn't like it that much. It was weird hearing Yukine and Yato and Hiyori with different voices and in English. It didn't sound normal to me. Most people prefer to watch anime in English because they don't want to read the subtitles. I don't know if it's just me, but it makes the show 10 times better when animes are in Japanese. What do you prefer? Anime in English or in Japanese? Please do tell in the comments!

That's all for now! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee! And also... Merry Christmas!

XOXO Bella







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i started watching animes when i was like 9 or 10? i was in 5th grade that time. the first anime i watched is "Special A" because i was more into romance that time. AND GOSH when you said that you're watching Ouran Host Club, I freaked out! I'm watching that also. Since Netflix isn't available in our country, i just watch then in youtube and anime sites like gogoanime.tv etc. I also learned a lot of Japanese words. Animes sound weird if they are english dubbed.

    ReplyDelete