Armageddon, What I Got For Christmas & A Little Bit Of Anime

12/28/2015

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I know it's been awhile since I last posted (like 4 days) and the last thing I posted about was the drama that went down with Giov, Kier, Aid and I. It's resolved now and Aid and I are good. We just decided to forget about it like it never happened. In other news, Giov asked me out to go see a movie. Since I'm still mad at him and I don't like him in that way, I said no. I said it nicely though. I simply said, "I'm sorry but no thank you. Thanks anyways." See? I'm pretty sure I didn't hurt him, that much. Another thing that happened was CHRISTMAS! I'll do a little what I got for Christmas now:
-Ukulele
-Clothes
-Clothes
-More clothes
-Perfume
-EOS lip balm
-Zoella's Second book
-Tyler Oakley's book
-One Direction book
-Gift cards to Coles, Indigo, Chapters, American Eagle, Ardene, Aeropostale
-DAN AND PHIL'S BOOK
-Make-up and brushes

So there was my little haul I guess. I also finished the first and second season of Owari No Seraph and I really really hope they come out with a third season! I need to figure out if Yu saves Guren and if Kimizuki saves Mirai! Plus I'm done Noragami seasons one and two, gonna start watching Sword Art Online season two, Free, and Hyakyu(Spelt it wrong! Haikyuu). I have got A LOT of anime ahead of me! School starts in a week so I have to take advantage.

Armageddon has come upon Canada as it has STARTED TO SNOW. Usually it starts to snow in like mid-November but this year, we had fall weather and could basically wear our lighter jackets. Some days you would have to wear your winter jacket but you wouldn't have to worry about snow. It started snowing tonight and I am so happy! I actually missed seeing the white blankets on the grass and hearing the crunch of snow when I walked to school in the morning. Now it's here! AND EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT. It's basically like Godzilla swam across the ocean and came to Canada in snow form. The news is freaking out with headlines like "IT"S FINALLY SNOWING"and there is a big snow storm going down that consists of snow, hail, freezing rain and EVEN MORE SNOW. What the heck  mother nature? You want us to stay inside that badly? I have no problem with that...*Takes laptop, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, anime, 6 months supply of food, 10 blankets, fuzzy socks, and slips under cave of blankets for the next week* In all seriousness, the news is making it sound like death is coming, when really, the angels are having some intense pillow fights. Now if you will excuse me, I have a lot of anime watching coming my way! Also, please pray for me as my little brother got the fart gun from Despicable Me and is constantly running into my room and "shooting me" with it.

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice Christmas haul!! I wish I lived in Canada. I've never touched real snow in my entire life. It only rains in my country. Enjoy the snow for me. I'm gonna buy a ticket to Canada as soon as possible (which might be after a decade or two)!!!

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete