Jealousy (A Poem)

12/02/2015

I speak to him every night
for hours on end.
One day he doesn't answer my messages,
did they even send?
I saw him talking to another girl this morning.
She's a lot more beautiful than I am.
She's tall and skinny and never boring.
Unlike me I'm short and square,
My hair is sometimes poofy
and I think it's unfair.
I'm sure it's nothing
just a mini friend chat.
Or maybe he likes her
and not me cause I'm fat.
They only spoke once today,
and they don't talk to each other at all,
I have more in common with him than her.
Plus, she doesn't really talk to him at all.
I don't think she likes him,
at least that's what I hope.
Hopefully he doesn't like her
and it was just a little talk.
I'm not sure what to do.
This is the year I have to learn to let go.
This is gonna happen to me one time or two.
in high school
there will be other guys
and it will be difficult
to think of him as a fly.
An elementary school crush,
what ever you call it.
I'm a little jealous, but I have to hush.

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww this is so cute ❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete