Why Didn't I Discover This Sooner?!

12/16/2015

Picture taken from Google. I do not own this photo
   Oh ma gad! If you don't know what this is, I don't think I can speak to you anymore. I recently watched AmazingPhil talk about what animes he would or would not survive in. One of the ones he mentioned was Sword Art Online. I've heard of it before, didn't really know much about it, I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! It's about this guy (the boy in the center in black) named Kirito, who gets trapped in this game called Sword Art Online. The way you play it is you put on this helmet thing that transports you into the game. The game master is basically evil, and traps not only Kirito, but all these other players. There's Asuna, Sachi, Liz and Silica I think that's what her name is. The thing with the game, is that if you die in the game, you die in real life. Even if someone tried to remove the helmet off you, you would die. If you wanna find out more about the show WATCH IT. I really recommend it! It's on Netflix so if you have it, you can get obsessed with it.

Thankyou so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Also, you can recommend some other animes you would like me to try and get obsessed with. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love animes! I never watched SAO, but my brother have. He says it's really amazing. Right now I'm watching Yumeiro Patissiere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this but will first watch Fairytail which my friend is begging me to see!!! :D
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laila, get ready BECAUSE FAIRYTAIL IS SO GREAT!

      Delete
    2. Haha!!!!!! :D ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete