YOUTUBE REWIND 2015!!!!!!!!

12/09/2015

YouTube Rewind 2015 is probably the best one yet. I watch it every year and this year, I was blown away! It was amazing. Me and my friends watched it at school today and we literally were blown away. I love how everyone came together and just had fun! When I start making YouTube videos, my dream is to be in YouTube Rewind. I hope that my channel will grow so I can be in it! That's only if my parents let me create a channel... I hope they do! If you want to watch this years YouTube Rewind click HERE

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for reminding me to watch YouTube Rewind as I had forgotten...OOPS :s
    Laila ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Youtube Rewind this year is the best!

    ReplyDelete