3000 PAGEVIEWS?!

1/31/2016

WHAT?! IS THIS REAL LIFE?! Oh my goodness I can't thank you guys enough! Recently my blog has been getting many views. I would go on and it would say "120 page views today" and I'm like "I HAVE 5 FOLLOWERS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" There are people from Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Philippines,  Singapore, Trinidad and Tobago! (Comment down below if I missed any!) I never thought this would happen! I've had this blog for about 7 months now and I am so thankful that I did. I made some good friends and memories with the blog and I always look back on my old posts and read the comments that make my day! Thank you so much!

That's all for today! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations! I love seeing that people from other countries are reading my blog too ♥

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Bella! Hope many more readers will visit your blog! :)

    Love, Jade http://lumierejade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayayayay! You deserve this :)
    Love your blog posts and your whole blog xxxxx
    Can't wait to see the number of Pageviews increase even more!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete