Searching For The Dress

1/24/2016

Hey guys! Since I am in grade 8 this year, and I go to a catholic school, I am getting confirmed! I am starting to look for dress and I have found some pretty nice ones so far. They are all on pintrest and I will leave my link HERE so you can see the dresses I found so far. They aren't too fancy because #1 My priest isn't ordering gowns because the grade 7's are also getting confirmed with us and he doesn't want to measure 360 people for gowns and #2 it's in May so it's going to be hot. I've also been looking for grad dresses and the board for that is also on my pintrest. I have like 5 more months until my confirmation so I have plenty of time to pick and choose! Thats all for today. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when  I make a new post, be sure to check out my pintrest and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments