We Will Always Be Awkward

1/26/2016


I've known you for 10 years of my life.
You and I have become closer together the past couple of months,
It's been great.
Our long calls for hours, we were on calls for so long together, you even fell asleep once.
With the dinosaurs from Jurassic Park, playing video games, and we can't forget about being awkward.
We had fun.
Then things happened and got messed up.
Lies were told and things were said.
We chose to forget about it and carry on being friends.
We started talking again and things got better.
We talked about high school one night.
I told how I was scared, and how I felt.
I told you how I liked you for a long time, and that we were going to forget about each other.
You told me not to worry.
We will still talk and do stuff.
And most importantly...
Be awkward.

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog and follow me on bloglovin' to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments