4000 PAGEVIEWS? (WHAT?)

2/09/2016


WHAT IS GOING ON?! 4000 PAGEVIEWS! Oh my goodness! I cannot thank you guys enough!!!! I never thought this would happen! I literally have no idea how this happened. I now have 6 followers that I am very grateful for! You guys are like my friends-wait no... BESTIES! Thank you so much for sticking with me for the past 8 months I have been blogging! It's actually kind of funny because in English class, we were talking about media literacy examples and 21st century learning. 21st century learning is basically jobs and learning skills in our century. People were bringing up jobs like website designer and YouTuber. Then someone said blogger and I was like "Wait, IM A BLOGGER!". It's not my job. Even if it was, I wouldn't really call it a job because I would have fun doing it! None of my friends, except for one (hey if you're reading this), know I have this blog. It's like my little secret!

Anyways, that's all for today. New blogpost coming very soon! Thank you so so so so so much for 4000 page views! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG congratulations Bella xxxxx
    I don't really mention my blog around my friends either. Hehe! I can't wait to read more of your fab blog posts. I love your new blog design too ❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bella! I knew it would happen soon ahaha! Lovin the new blog and can't wait for another great post xxxx So proud of a fellow blogger! Also none of my friends no I blog either haha :)

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mae! It's fine, we have our own little secrets!

      Delete