Oh Wonder (And My 100th Post?!)

2/12/2016

I have recently been OBSESSED with Oh Wonder. I love their music! I actually listened to their music as I wrote Him And I. If you want to read that, the link is HERE . It's the kind of music that I like to listen to when I do homework, when I'm having a bad day, or I just need to think. I would highly recommend people listen to them cause they are great in my opinion!

I love all of their songs, but there is a handful you will always find me listening to. so here is a list:

1. Lose It

2. Drive

3. Body Gold

4. Landslide

5. The Rain

6. Dazzle

7. Midnight Moon

8. Shark

9. Plans

They are my absolute favourites from them! I have them on my soundcloud, I will leave the link to my souncloud HERE. Well that's all for today! I would also like to mention that this is my 100th post! Plus, if you haven't read my last post.... I GOT 4000 PAGEVIEWS! So Thank you so much for that! Also, thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments