The Anti-Boyfriend Tag

2/29/2016


So, in an attempt to find some inspiration to write a blogpost by going on Tumblr, I found this tag! Since I am as single as a pringle, I thought it would be fun to do this tag. So without further a-do, let's get started!
1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
In a certain situation, has to be serious and take things seriously. They can be funny and joke around, but need to be serious when it comes to serious topics or situations. Also isn't afraid to tell me when he doesn't want to do something.
2. What quality is a turn off?
Arrogant, obnoxious, full of themselves and just only cares about their looks. Also someone who is just rude in general. 
3. What physical feature do you notice on a boy first?
Eyes, eyes and eyes. I find that peoples eyes make them look more attractive and nice.
4. Describe your dream date.
We would go out on a walk on a trail, in a little forest and just talk. Talk about our interests and life and get to each other better.
5. Who would your celebrity boyfriend be?
Ansel Elgort. He is the type of guy, in my eyes at least, who would love you for you and love everything about you.
6. What is your relationship ‘deal breaker?’ (Something that you might end a relationship because of)
If they keep things from me. If something is wrong and they don't tell me about it or is keeping secrets. If it's something personal and they don't feel comfortable telling me yet, then I would totally understand. 
7. What is your relationship ‘deal maker?’ (Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship)
When I have a bad day and break down in tears and cry and contemplate my life, I want them to hold me and hug me and accept me for who I am. 
8. What eye and hair color do you prefer?
Hazel eyes and light brown hair.
9. He buys you a gift. What would it be?
Something cute like a penguin plush or a cute little bracelet.
10. Would you say you have a type? If so, what is your type?
I don't really have a type. 

Well I hope you guys enjoyed that! I tag AutumnScarlettLailaMae, and Jade
Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments