The Liebster Award Tag

2/22/2016


Hello everyone! I have been nominated by my amazing friends Scarlett  and Mae for the Liebster Award. At first I had no idea what this was, but I did some research. 

"In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within our writing community."

Basically, this is an award for new bloggers. So, what I have to do is:

-Link back the person that tagged you (Scarlett  Mae)
-Answer the 11 questions the person that tagged you provided
-Post the picture 
-Tag 11 bloggers who have less then 1000 readers and ask them 11 questions.

So now I am going to answer the questions Scarlett has provided me!

1: How has your day been?
It has been pretty good so far. Thank you for asking!

2: If you could be anything in your life what would it be?

I would be either a YouTuber or a Nurse. 

3: Tell me something from your bucket list

Go to Brighton, England and live there.

4: What's your favourite thing to do?
I love to write. I have recently joined the anime club at my school and we have the chance to write our own stories or manga. Since I can't draw, I am going to write kind of like my own anime storyline but it's not gonna have pictures. I am still working on that and another short story for the blog!

5: What's your favourite TV show?
I don't really watch TV but when I do, I usually watch Girl Meets World on Disney Channel.

6: Do you/ did you enjoy school?
I actually do enjoy school. It gives me something to do,  something to distract myself. 

7: What's your opinion on ART?
I think it's amazing. It's a great way for people to express themselves. I think it's cool to see what happens when you give someone a pencil and paper.

8: Tell me something about yourself
Uhhh, I am very good at making conversations and situations very awkward. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! Like, I'll be talking to someone and I guess it's my tone of voice but I am awkward. For example, once I was talking to my friend Ini and I made everything awkward, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I SAID but it made things awkward and he was like "WHY ARE YOU SO AWKWARD?!" and I was like "I DON'T EVEN KNOW"

9: What's your favourite sweet?
I love AirHeads. I'm not supposed to eat them with my braces, but what can I say, I am a rebel.

10: Why do you blog 
I blog because it's fun. I get to show my creativity to people who have the same ideas as me. I have made some great friends as well and it's cool to meet people from around the world.

11: Do you prefer baths or showers?
I'm gonna have to say both. I can honestly never decide.

Now for Mae's questions!

1. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
My favourite YouTuber is Dodie Clark

2. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a nurse at the Hospital for Sick Children. You might know it as Sick Kids. It is a hospital in Toronto that only specializes in children. I love to work with children and I feel like in a hospital, I could try and make them happy by being a nurse and taking care of them.

3. What is your most used emoji?
 😘 The kissy face emoji!

4. What is your favourite food?
My favourite food? OMG THERE ARE SO MANY. But if I had to choose one it would have to be sushi. I love sushi!

5. Family or soulmate?
FAMILY. I can be a single pringle forever. I don't need no man in my life.

6. Any pets?
Not really. My Nonna has a cat that I take care of sometimes. His name is Sammy and he is like my little baby!

7. Why do you blog?
I answered this in Scarletts question. I blog because it's fun. I get to show my creativity to people who have the same ideas as me. I have made some great friends as well and it's cool to meet people from around the world.

8. If you could be with anyone right now, who would it be?
I would probably be with a person I'm not going to name. I want to be with them because I need to sort things out.

9. What's your favourite blog post you've ever done?
I think my favourite blogpost probably has to be We Will Always Be Awkward. It brings back good memories.

10.  Favourite word?
My favourite word is Alcatraz. I honestly have no idea why but sometimes I will sit in my room and say it to myself because I think it sounds cool.


11. Biggest weakness?
Probably has to be (Okay I would just like to point out, it took me so long to think about this. I literally sat at my desk staring at my computer for a good 20 minutes)  telling people how I really feel. Like, I will tell people how I feel, but it won't be how I really feel. All my thoughts stay in my head because I'm afraid to let them out.


So, I nominate AutumnMae, & Laila. I don't know enough people on blogger yet to tag. But I will update this in the future!

My question for them:

1. What is your opinion on anime?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. Any funny childhood story?
4. Have a crush? Please do tell!
5. Have you ever experienced love?
6. Do you enjoy the outdoors?
7. What is one place you would love to visit if you had the chance to?
8. Can you cook? If so, what can you make?
9. Any siblings?
10. What inspired you to blog?
11. What is your favourite Disney Movie?

Thank you so much for reading! And thanks again to Scarlett for nominating me! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw yay I'm glad you did this post! I loved the answers to your questions. Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've answered your questions on my blog! Thanks SOO MUCH for nominating me XXX ❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete