The Miranda Sings Tag

2/20/2016


Hey! I was nominated by Autumn  (lovely person by the way!) to win the Miranda Sings Award and she also tagged me to do the Miranda Sings Tag. So why not! I have to do the following things:
-Write a post.
-Include the photo of Miranda.
-Nominate a few bloggers who you think deserve the award.
-List 7 things you love about yourself.
-Don't use negative connotations.

This will be very tricky because I think very negatively about myself. So let's give this a try!

7 Things I Love About Myself

1. I love my brown eyes. They are dark, but not to dark, and they always have a little twinkle in them which I think is cute!

2. I love my laugh. It's weird, I love the sound of it.

3. I love that I am pretty good at swimming. I am a level 9 swimmer and if I pass level 10, I can become a lifeguard!

4. I love that I am WAY ahead of my class in ukulele. I am one of the only people who actually know how to play. I can even tune my ukulele by ear!(which basically means I don't need a tuner to tune my ukulele)

5. I love that I have some great friends that I get along with really well. We create my most favourite memories and laugh all the time. We literally cannot be separated sometimes!

6. I love that I have helped some people go through hard times. The people I've helped trust me and I trust them in return. They have also helped me with my own demons in my head.

7. I love my family. I love how my brother has red hair, green eyes, is covered in freckles, his birthday is a month before mine but I am 3 years older than him, and how whenever I tell people he isn't adopted and is my actual brother, they don't believe me. I love how I have my moms smile and my dad's knowledge of technology. and his sarcasm too. I love how I have my Nonna's little eyes and short body, and my hairstyling skills from my Nonno (who is a professional hairstylist). And I love how my cousins and I can bond and have tons of fun together. There is never a dull moment when we are together.

I nominate ScarlettMae, and Jade

Thanks again to Autumn for nominating me! That's all for today! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I tagged you in my post http://scarlett-allthelittlethings.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/liebster-award-tag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done this post too xx it's so important to not forget the good qualities we have, especially when we feel like we are a failure! ❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete