A Month Until Montréal! | BEDIM 22

3/22/2016


As most of you know, I am going to Montréal, Quebec for my grade 8 graduation trip. We are going from April 20-22. IT IS BASICALLY A MONTH AWAY!!!! Everyone is so excited and already planning out what their doing when we get to the hotel and stuff like that. We got a rough itinerary for our plans in Montréal from the tour company in late November, but my teacher is getting the official one this week! My whole class, at least the people who are going, is freaking out!

For the bus ride,  we get to choose one person to sit next to and then the teachers will get two other people and we will sit next to them. Our rooms however, are being chosen by the teachers. They said they would put us with people we know and talk to. People who, when we are around them don't fool around and are well behaved together. Which means, my friends and I have been hanging out constantly. We aren't trouble makers when we are together so I think we have a high chance of being in a room together. It's four to a room and I have 3 friends, four including me, so it works out perfectly. I really hope I am with them!!

Other than that, I am pretty excited! I have been to Montréal once when I was 8 for a wedding, but I didn't get to explore or sight see at all. Plus I don't really remember it that well. This time, I will have my camera to take pictures, my blog to document (the post will probably be up after I get back because I am not bringing my laptop on the trip with me), my friends to have fun with, and people I care about. This trip will be the last one where everyone is together before high school, and I am gonna make it count.

Well, that's all for today! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You are soooooo lucky! Enjoy the trip and I hope you have loads of fun and 'Make it count' :)
    Can't wait to see the blog post! ❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I hope you have lots of fun and DO NOT FORGET TO BRING BACK LOTS OF PHOTOS:):):)
    Have fun!
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete