Babysitting Disaster | BEDIM 19

3/20/2016


Hello everyone! I have quite the story for you today.

My dad's friend has a 3 year old daughter. I have babysat her a couple times before so it wasn't a big problem. They asked me to babysit their daughter for a while, while they went out for a dinner dance party thing. Of course I said yes. #1 their daughter and I get along well and #2 I would get paid. 

I was babysitting her longer than I ever had before. I had to watch her from 5:00 PM-12:00 AM. I didn't mind, we would have a lot of fun together. We would have dinner together and eat snacks and play monsters and let our imagination go wild. We fought off monsters with our magic wands and watched Peppa Pig and Dora.

We had a lot of fun! The night came to a close at around 11:00 when she fell asleep on the couch. I was just sat there in my phone until I looked over at her. She rolled over and fell onto the floor. I immediately jumped up and scooped her up off the floor and starting hugging her and rubbing her back. She began to cry as I pulled her close to me. She was still half asleep has she was doing that thing where they cry and then stop and then cry again and then stop. When she fully woke up, she started to freak out. She called for her mom and cried and cried and cried. I tried to hug her and soother her but she kept getting fussy and pushing me away. I managed to sit her down and calm her down a little bit. 

She went potty and as I waited outside the door for her, she began to cry and call for her mom again. I was sat on the bathroom floor next to her for a good 15 minutes. I was texting my mom asking her for help and texting her mom to ask if they were on their way home. Thankfully, they were 20 minutes away. I calmed her down and persuade her to come out of the bathroom and come with me to wait at the front door for her parents. I picked her up and we walked around the front hallway for a bit and I got her a tissue.

I did that for 5 minutes until, once again, she began to cry and call for her mom. I put her down and she went to the window and waited for her parents. The minute they got in the drive way and she saw her mom get out, she began to yell for her mom. They came in and her dad took me home.

It was funny because as I was about to leave, she began to cry again because she didn't want me to go. I'm probably going to see her tomorrow because I am making her a bracelet. But, their will be another time where I will babysit her and hopefully nothing will go wrong! Comment below if you have ever had an experience like this!

Other than that, my night ended pretty well. I spoke to a friend I haven't spoken to for a little while and we did what we used to do when we spoke before. I guess my disaster had a happy ending to it after all. 

Well, that's all for today. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments