BEDIM | 1

3/01/2016


Hello everyone! Welcome to BEDIM! This basically means:
Blog
Every
Day
In
March

If you have heard of VEDIM (Video or Vlog Every Day In March) it's basically that, but in blog form! I was inspired by Dodie Clark (of course) to do this because she does VEDA and VEDO and I love to watch them! I have actually done BEDIN (Blog Every Day In November) and I enjoyed it a lot! So I guess I will tell you some upcoming stuff. I am currently working on a story and its going to be about 15 chapters long! This isn't for school or anything, I just got the idea one day and wrote it down. So I am still working on that. I think I am going to try and pull out my camera more and take some photos and see what my creativity can do. I am thinking of doing some routines or DIYs and other stuff like that. Leave suggestions if there is anything you'd like me to try! Also, congrats to Leonardo Dicaprio for FINALLY WINNING AN OSCAR! It's about time.

Well that's all for today. Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you tomorrow for the second day  of BEDIM! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments