Finding My Grad Dress! | BEDIM 10

3/10/2016


Hello everyone! Today, I picked up my graduation dress! We weren't expecting to buy it, but my mom, Nonna and I liked it a lot so we got it! It is from Le Château and I love it! Yes is is strapless, but we are allowed to wear them so why not! We were at the mall and my mom made me try on a bunch of dress styles to see which one suited me best. I tried a halter dress, and it looked horrible. My body is a weird typer. I am short with thin legs, a big trunk and waist, thick stomach and a big bust. Dresses fit me very weirdly. This one however one our hearts so we got it! I love it and I can't wait to wear it!

Well that's all for today! Sorry it was late and short, March is a busy month for me. I am going to Great Wolfe Lodge on Sunday so I will for sure bring my laptop and camera to take pictures and write about it! Anyways, join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't wait to read abou the Lodge and I love your dress. It's absolutely gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete