Get To Know Me Tag | BEDIM 26

3/26/2016


Hello! Today I thought I would do the "Get To Know Me Tag" today. Here we go!

1. Are you named after anyone? 
My first name, no. My middle name however, was named after my Great Grandmother.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Errrrrk- last night... I was thinking about things that made me smile, like this one time that I was sitting in class reading the bible (it was religion class) and I was staring at the picture wall in my classroom. My teacher basically has this board type thing that has old pictures of all of us that she asked us to bring in. I was looking at this one picture and it made me feel happy. I looked down at the bible and smiled. I sensed someone looking at me and I looked up to see Aid smiling at me. I was surprised and my facial expression was like "SHAT HE SAW ME!" and then we both laughed quietly and continued reading the bible. I couldn't stop smiling after, but I held it in so I didn't look weird. Why did I cry then? BECAUSE NEXT YEAR HE WONT REMEMBER ME AND I WONT REMEMBER HIM OR WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY UNLESS I READ THIS BLOGPOST AGAIN! That is why I cried.

3. Do you have kids? 
I'm 13, don't rush it.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Err... Probably. I would try and help myself become more confident and hug myself all the time when I look sad.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Yes! It is a TERRIBLE habit of mine.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Nope.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Either Strawberry MiniWheats or Shreddies

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes, eyes, eyes. I feel like they make a person look interesting. I like hazel eyes especially.

9. What is your eye colour? 
Light brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Im sorry, but none. Scary movies are too predictable and happy endings are mostly unrealistic. THATS MY OPINION DON'T KILL ME

11. Favorite smells? 
Lemon mint candle from Bath & Body Works and strawberries!

12. Summer or winter? 
Because I'm Canadian, I can handle winter. Because I'm Canadian, I can't tolerate heat that well. I still prefer summer though!

13. Computer or television?
Computer all the way! Youtube is ten times better.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
I've been to Florida for like 2 months.

15. Do you have any special talents? 
I can knit 4 different ways, play ukulele, video editing, and looking fab af.

16. Where were you born?
Ontario, Canada.

17. What are your hobbies? 
Youtube, knitting, video editing, internet browsing, writing and playing ukulele.

18. Do you have any pets? 
Kind of... It's my Nonno and Nonna's cat which we got for them. He is basically like a pet to me.

19. Favorite movie?
Rush Hour 1, 2 and 3. Funniest thing ever!

20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have a younger brother.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Either a Youtuber or a nurse at Sick Kids.

I tag:
Laila
Mae
Autumn

Well, that's all for today. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I literally just posted 10 facts about me tag, then I went onto your blog and saw that you had tagged me in this! So I guess I will just do another post about me :D (old school emoji because I'm on my laptop, don't judge!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I've just posted an Easter tag but I'll be sure to post this next week with my other post I have ready too :) yay for double post ahaha I loved getting to know you more ♥

    ReplyDelete